The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Finally!

Finally some one has knocked Lil Wayne out of his number 1 spot on the billboards. Personally I cant stand Wayne, he swears hes the greatest rapper alive; haha definitely not. Finally some one who knows how to rhyme, and deserves the spot gets it. I love Nas, hes one of my favorite artists, and I consider him a legend, the pioneer of Hip Hop. Nas' album Untitled sold 187,000 copies the first week in the United States alone. His prior album Hip Hop Is Dead, sold 354,000 over the Christmas week. In my opinion Hip Hop Is Dead was better than Untitled, but I'm just glad Nas has the throne.

Full Article

No comments: