The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Need new dinnerware?

Plate Fork Knife Spoon - [Self Titled]

1. D Mother Fucker D
2. Double Dribble
3. Igunalude
4. Down in it
5. Turbulencia
6. Creep
7. Point
8. Theme From Spacewalk
9. Briefcase
10. Oyayi
11. The Kraken
12. Charles River
13. Wonder ft. Rashaan Ahmad

Wow. I'm so very glad I stumbled across this when logging on today. Courtesy of MS, this album is simply amazing. I grew up on jazz, so I'm naturally in love with this album. The band consists of everyone from Crown City Rockers (Headnodic, Kat O1O, and Max MacVeety), minus Raashan Ahmad and Woodstock. It's an instrumental album, except for for one track (Wonder) that features Raashan, which he kills. Perfect for late night vibing, and jamming none the less. Check it out.

Get It!

No comments: