The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Enter The New Generation of DJing


DJ Kentaro - Enter

01. Enter The Newground
02. Keep On (Ft. Pharcyde)
03. Free (Ft. Spank Rock)
04. Tasogare Highway High (Bass Wanna Be A Singer)
05. Rainy Day (Ft. New Flesh)
06. Uminnaka
07. Handmade Gift (Ft. Little Tempo)
08. Space Jungle (Ft. MC SPanl Rock Ronnie Darko And Chris Rockswell)
09. Nursery Room
10. Harvest Dance (Ft. Hifana)
11. Trust
12. One Hand Blizzard
13. Brightin Star Enter
14. Let It Go (Ft. Fat Jon)
15. Hatsuyume (Ft. Hunger)
16. Grateful To You

Today at work i was listening to my ipod on shuffle, and around the 20th song DJ Kentaro filled my ears with the lovely sounds of breaks, cuts, and samples. I thought id share him with you all.
Hes sick as fuck, He won the DMC award for best DJ in the world in 2002.



Get It!

No comments: