The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

No-one Ever Really Dies


N*E*R*D - Seeing Sounds

1. Time For Some Action
2. Everyone Nose (All the girls standing in the line for the bathroom)
3. Windows
4. Anti Matter
5. Spaz
6. Yeah You
7. Sooner or Later
8. Happy
9. Kill Joy
10. Love Bomb
11. You Know What
12. Laugh About It

Damnnn i didnt really like Everyone Nose when it first came out, but after listening to it a couple times...its pretty catchy. So i decided to download Seeing Sounds. It sat in my collection for a while, and I listened to it a few times, but it didnt really appeal to me. But then i listened to Anti Matter, and thats what caught my attention. Pharrell and them really know how to lay some beats down. This is a must have. And I'm even gunna hook you up with the Bonus track from the UK version, AND the Everyone Nose Remix feat. Kanye, Lupe, and Pusha T

Get It!

N*E*R*D - Lazer Gun (UK Bonus Track)

N*E*R*D Feat. Kanye West, Lupe Fiasco, and Pusha T - Everyone Nose (Remix)

No comments: