The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Monday, July 28, 2008

Coming back with the newness!

So People Under The Stairs has announced that they are coming out with a new album soon, around early fall (septermber). The album is called Fun DMC, I personally cant wait for the drop, so i check up on their site to a get a little more info...and here's what I found:

The Fun DMC tracklisting

1. The Swan Fever
2. Step Bacc
3. Up Yo Spine (Live At The Fishbucket pt. 3)
4. Ste. For Peter Pt.1 “The Fun”
5. Ste. For Peter Pt.2 “The Grind”
6. Anotha’ (BBQ)
7. The Ultimate 144
8. Letter 2 c/o Bronx
9. Party Enemy #1
11. Enjoy
12. Gamin’ On Ya
13. Critical Condition
14. The Wiz
15. People Riddum
16. California
17. Love’s Theme #1
18. A Baby
19. Same Beat (The Wesley Rap)
20. D
21. The Mike & Chris Story

I'm genuinely excited for this...I haven't been this excited for an album since Giant Panda's Electric Laser, and Raashan Ahmads The Push. I'll be sure to keep you guys posted on this.

1 comment:

beezer said...

more a grown up feel, but same ole p banging out classics. i still like stepfather over this one.