The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Monday, July 21, 2008

A couple new changes

So today was pretty interesting with my friend deleting all my widgets and stuff on my blog...*cough* Shogun *cough*...I'm still trying to put back everything that was in the Best of section. I made a couple little changes, like taking away the header border, and taking away the Nav-Bar, and adding a Google search bar...I hope you guys like it. Oh and now my other stops section is organized in the order of which blog has updated most recently so you can stay updated all the time. Have fun on the site, ill be posting some grade A fuego soon.

Keep rockin fresh
-Optimus Prime

No comments: