The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Everything BUT the album


Mission (Crown City) - Everything But The Album

1. Intro
2. Come On
3. Mission: 2 (Rmx)
4. Testing
5. Soul Chips
6. Disturbing Behavior pt.2
7. Feeling Alright
8. Traveling
9. Chocolate Milk (Rmx)
10. Home
11. Tim And Dave
12. Tappin Higher
13. Contagious Jose Sees Thjs (Rmx)
14. Strange Days
15. Mission: One
16. Rockin' It Live At The Temple Bar
17. Outro

Another Mission joint, this one in my opinion isn't as bangin' as One, but its still really good, and its worth the download. So go ahead and download it, treat yourself to some more Crown City.

Get It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best album of all time