The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Extreme bordem results in...

Random Youtube videos.

Since most of my friends are at Warped tour here in miami, i've been bored most of the day. Along with tweaking my blog and bumping Project Move, I've been perusing through useless, yet intriguing, youtube videos which I wish to share with you all. Bare with me.

The first is a video of three kids playing the tetris theme using nothing but bottles.



The second is a video of a couple of asians playing the super mario theme using an RC car and empty bottles.



Thank you and have a nice day.

No comments: