The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Sunday, July 27, 2008

"Givin yall nothin but the lick like 2 broads"

Madvillain - Madvillainy

1. The Illest Villains
2. Accordion
3. Meat Grinder
4. Bistro
5. Raid feat. M.E.D. aka Medaphoar
6. America's Most Blunted feat. Lord Quas
7. Sickfit (inst.)
8. Rainbows
9. Curls
10. Do Not Fire ! (inst.)
11. Money Folder
12. Shadows Of Tomorrow feat. Lord Quas
13. Operation Lifesaver Aka Mint Test
14. Figaro
15. Hardcore Hustle feat. Wildchild
16. Strange Days
17. Fancy Clown feat. Viktor Vaughn
18. Eye feat. Stacy Epps
19. Supervillain Theme (inst.)
20. All Caps
21. Great Day
22. Rhinestone Cowboy

Well here's the original album that started it all guys. This again was what made MF Doom appeal to me. Check it out, really its a classic guys, I'm thinking of putting it in my Best of Hip Hop section, drop me a comment, let me know if I should.

Get It!

1 comment:

solley420 said...

you should def. put it in the greatest hip hop category.Doom is a lyrics magician, and he deserves the props.