The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Friday, July 18, 2008

I hate commercials, except this one!

Not much to say about this, except that Lupe is still my favorite hip hop artist of all time.

Lupe Fiasco - The Commercial

Lupe Fiasco, according to Urban Dictionary: The newest rapping phenomenon who is currently in the "true rap" category along with folks like Kanye West, Common and Mos Def. He doesn't rap about cars, sex, hoes, money, drugs *cough50centcough* but about things that matter. Stuff like Current events. Hell, he even rapped about skating. And he rarely even swears either. He blew it up big on Kanye's Touch the Sky and is coming out with a new album "Food and Liquor," which contains the illest track "Kick Push."

No comments: