The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Saturday, July 12, 2008

I Hate Rumors...


Son of Ran - Rumors

1. Rumors
2. When i first
3. Insomniac
4. Blue Dots
5. Choose The Planet
6. Trolley Spotting
7. Gone Sane
8. Game Face
9. For Survival
10. Undecided (Outro)

Normally i hate rumors...but not this kind! Son of Ran isn't very well known...at all. Id be surprised if one of you told me that you knew of him. I posted one of his albums earlier this month (A Tribute to Sky City, which can be found to your right under the best of section). If you guys liked that, then you'll like this for sure. I really like it, and recommend it.

Get It!

No comments: