The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I like my music to be Diverse

Diverse - One A.M.

1. "Certified"
2. "Uprock"
3. "Big Game"
4. "Ain't Right"
5. "Jus Biz"
6. "Blindman"
7. "Explosive"
8. "Under The Hammer"
9. "Flyin' (747)"
10. Prefuse 73's "Amberglis"
11. "Leaving"
12. "In Accordance"

You might not have heard of Diverse before, and if you have, then I applaud your knowledge. This cat is signed to Chocolate Industries along with artists such as The Cool Kids, Lady Sovereign, and Vast Aire. One A.M. is a jazzy, soulful production, cast with thoughtful lyrics. Diverse is has his own style of rhyming, and it sounds good to me. This is a very satisfying download, and I encourage you to add some diversity to your hip hop collection.

Get It!

No comments: