The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Thursday, July 10, 2008

I Love Japanese Hip Hop!

Michita - One

1. Brakship
2. Dtmination
3. Alleguro (Instrumental)
4. Metronome
5. Drpz
6. 23htrmnl
7. On Your Shoulder (feat. Kissey Asplund)
8. Sora 4
9. 22thblkn'
10. Softtyms
11. Footsteps

Well I've been into Japanese hip hop ever since i downloaded Nujabes (Ill be posting so of his shizz sooner or later) and ill tell you one thing Asians sure know how to work with the cuts and breaks. This is a new one i just recently downloaded, recently meaning last night around 1 AM, and I really like it, so i thought i might share it with you all. Japanese hip hop usually doesn't have vocals unless its a collaboration with another artist, but its probably some of the chillest music you'll ever treat your ears to. I can't even explain it in words, you needa hear it for yourself.

Get It!

No comments: