The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I love my Stepfather!

People Under The Stairs - Stepfather

1. Intro
2. Step In
3. Pass The 40
4. Pumpin’
5. Flex Off
6. Tuxedo Rap
7. Days Like This
8. Jamboree Pt.1
9. Jamboree Pt.2
10. The Doctor And The Kidd (ft. George Clinton)
11. Eat Street
12. Crown Ones
13. LA9X
14. The Brownout
15. Letter To The Old School
16. More Than You Know
17. Reflections
18. 4 Dollar Afro
19. You
20. On And On (ft. Kat Quano)

As you can see I really have a love for this duo. Double K and Thes One did it again with their newest album Stepfather (2006). This album is comparable O.S.T. This was the first album I downloaded from them and it got me hooked. I thoroughly recommend this album for the avid hip hop heads. Don't sleep on this. Thes One and Double K still come with amazing flow and bumpin lyrics. Download it. Also look out for Step In, Pass The 40, Flex Off, Tuxedo Rap, Days Like This, Jamboree Pt. 1, Eat Street, Crown Ones, The Brownout, More Than You Know, and On and On. Look out for their up and coming album Fun DMC dropping somewhere around fall of this year.

Get It!

No comments: