The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I've been oh so [Blu] lately...

DJ Heat & Blu - (So)ul Amazing (Mixtape)

1. Blu - Piece
2. Blu - Git It Now f. Move.Meant & Trek Life
3. Blu - City of Los(t) Ang(e)les f. Co$$
4. Sene - Dope 4 Gold f. Blu
5. Blu - Spanish Winter
6. Blu - My Boy Blu
7. It’s Ok (Part One) f. Myth & Definite
8. Blu - Local Legend (prod. Flying Lotus)
9. Blu - Respect
10. J Dilla - Sun In My Face f. Blu & Jontel
11. Mumbles - Never Ending f. Flora Purim & Blu
12. Blu - Top 5 N Luv (Taking a Little Break)
13. Talib Kweli - Hostile Gospel (rmx) f. Joell Ortiz & Blu
14. Blu - Bad News Barnes
15. Blu & Sene are… A Day Late A Dollar Short - Stoopid (prod. Blu)
16. Blu - Mars (rmx)
17. Blu - Fly (Song of Liberation) (prod. Exile)
18. Blu - Maintain f. Donel Smokes, Co$$ & Jontel (prod. Exile)

If you thought i was kidding about this kid spitting like no tomorrow...well, I wasn't kidding. He can hang with the best of em, and rip up the best of em as well. Heres a little something I downloaded last night and been listening to it all day. Check it out.

Get It!

No comments: