The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Friday, July 18, 2008

Johnson & Jonson

Johnson & Jonson - Powders & Oils

1. Intro
2. Get High
3. The Only Way
4. Told Me
5. Go For The Gusto Room (feat. Bobo Lamb)
6. Wow!
7. Half A Knot
8. God’s In The Building (feat. Miguel Jontel)
9. Bout It, Bout It
10. Look
11. Listen Baby
12. Been Such A Long Time (interlude)
13. Been Such A Long Time
14. Up All Night
15. Up All Night (Remix) (feat. Cashius King)
16. La, La, La
17. Hold On John (feat. John Lennon)
18. Swear
19. Outro
20. Nuts Hang (Bonus Track)
21. Upside Down (Bonus Track)

Johnson & Jonson is a collaboration between Blu and Mainframe (i really don't know who that is). I downloaded this for no reason at all, I never knew that Blu even did this album until a few days ago, and I am very satisfied with the outcome. Ive been playing it since I downloaded it. This album isnt like "Below the Heavens" it's more good old fashioned spitting. Below The Heavens was a more personal album. I recommend this album if you're looking for some crazy hip hop lyrics.

Bout it Bout it


Get It!

No comments: