The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Madvillain strikes again


So I know Madvillainy is a hip hop classic, and that's why I'm posting this. I'm pretty excited to see MF Doom and Madlib coming together again. Madvillainy 2: The Box....is well....a box. But not JUST a box, a box with all types of goodies for the excited Madvillain fan, such as:

*Madvillainy “2” The Madlib Remix. 25 tracks. Read more below.
*“One Beer (Drunk Version)” Madlib’s original 2004 version, lost until recently on the floor of his Bomb Shelter studio. If you saw the studio you’d understand.
*The Madvillainy Demo Tape. 12 tracks, 36 minutes. This is the first and only official release of the infamous Madvillain demo that “leaked into cyberspace,” while the album was still in progress, as DOOM alludes to in the lyrics of “Rhinestone Cowboy.”
*Nominated. Best Rolled L’s. Madvillain shirt.
*Meanwhile… the continuation of the All Caps video, included with the CD.
*The Box. 12×13x3 inches. Wrapped in silver like a mask.

All that for the low low low price of $124.99! haha.

You can pre-order that here.

or you can just get the digital album here for $9.99.

No comments: