The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Monday, July 14, 2008

More PUTS!


People Under The Stairs - The Om Years

Disc 1: Greatest Hits

1.Intro
2.San Francisco Knights
3.43 Labels I Like
4.Time To Rock Our Shit
5.The Cat
6.We'll Be There
7.Youth Explosion
8.Code Check
9.Give Love A Chance
10.Jappy Jap
11.The Suite For A Beaver Pt. 1
12.O.S.T.(Original Soundtrack)
13.Empty Bottles Of Water
14.The L.A. Song
15.Hang Loose
16.Acid Raindrops
17.The Breakdown
18.Montego Slay
19.Yield
20.Play It Again/Outro

Get It!

Disc 2: B-Sides & Rarities

1.Invisible Blunt
2.I-15
3.Tour Guide
4.Schooled In The Trade(Instrumental)
5.Big Daddy Brown
6.Hang Loose Pt. 2
7.Sunroof(Instrumental)
8.The Bomb Combo
9.Afternoon Connection
10.Out Da Club
11.We'll Be There(10 Seconds Remix)

Get It!

Well as you can tell this is a 2 disc set...basically the 1st CD is all the best songs from their albums, put into one CD. The second disc is a CD of Unreleased tracks. Currently I'm downloading the second disc. I have no need for the first, since I have all their albums. But if you're new to this duo, I recommend that you download the 1st disc as well as the 2nd. Have fun!

No comments: