The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Monday, July 28, 2008

...Or Stay Tuned

People Under The Stairs - ...Or Stay Tuned

1. Yield
2. Plunken' Em
3. Roadbeaters
4. Fly Love Song
5. Drumbox
6. OST Remix
7. Yo
8. L.A. Song (Sensitive Mix)
9. S.F. Knights Remix
10. Take The Fruit
11. Outrun

This is a 2003 release for hungry fans after the O.S.T. album release in 2002. The duo took a slight intermission for Thes One to pursue his solo album which was released in 2007 (if I'm not mistaken, the album is called Lifestyle Marketing). This album is a very good add to the collection, to me it seems as if it's a continuation to O.S.T, with its chill beats and samples. My personal favorite song on this release is Yield, the beat is very smooth and relaxing. Double K and Thes One remind their listeners of their musical skills with this project. They really weren't kidding about calling their music "musical dope." I'm addicted.

"The people made a name for themselves, long time ago, rock this shit, the showtime, one rhyme ago"

Get It!

No comments: