The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Monday, July 14, 2008

Othello; Not the Shakespeare play


Othello - Alive At The Assembly Line

1. And Always
2. Let's Just
3. Place to Be
4. Alive at the Assembly Line (feat. Propaganda / Vursatyl)
5. Cycle (feat. Surreal)
6. RAPS
7. Smooth It Out
8. Silhouette (feat. D-Minor)
9. Peripheral Drift
10. Shallow (feat. Pigeon John)
11. Rot
12. Work Epic
13. Shoot Past (feat. Olivia Warfield)
14. Fly (feat. Ohmega Watts / Braille)
15. Farewell

Othello, along with GP, Canto I, and Blue Scholars, was one of the very first artists that turned me on to hip hop. He is apart of a group called Light Headed that is a part of the Tres Records family. This group includes Braille, and Ohmega Watts. Let me tell you this guy can spit, his style is much different than others. Along side that, he rhymes about morality and life which is a good thing. I dont think ive ever heard him curse in any of his songs. So if your looking for somthing to bump that will uplift your spirits and help you chill after a hard days work, look no futhur. He is currently on the Warped Tour, so if your going to that look out for him.

Othello - Lets Just


Get It!

No comments: