The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Friday, July 25, 2008

Remix album!

Omer Saar - The Green Album

1. Have A Good Time (Intro)
2. Das EFX - Real Hip-Hop
3. Jay-Z - Can’t Knock The Hustle
4. Feels Like Summer (Interlude)
5. Fugees - Fu-Gee-La
6. Mean Green feat. T.Money Green (bass)
7. Royce Da 5′9″ - Boom
8. Method Man & MF Doom - A New World
9. Ghostface Killah - Mighty Healthy
10. Summertime (Interlude)
11. Common - Communism
12. The Pharcyde, Notorious B.I.G. & De La Soul - Stakes Is High feat. T.Money Green (bass)
13. The Pharcyde - Passin’ Me By
14. Busta Rhymes - Woo-Hah!
15. Big L - MVP (Interlude)
16. AZ, Supreme NTM, Nas & Pharoahe Monch - Behind Closed Doors
17. Mos Def - Travelin’ Man feat. T.Money Green

So here's a free album, created by a guy named Omer Saar. Basically it's just an album full of remixes. According to Omer Saar:
"It’s a full-length Hip-Hop remix album over all Al Green sample-made beats. It will be the first official music project I have shared with the world. I truly love it and I want to share it with as many people as possible."
I got this from Heaps over at musical schizophrenia, and I really like it, Omer did a masterful job of syncing the right Al Green music with each individual artist. Traveling Man is the best track in my opinion. If your feelin' this album, share it.

Get It!

No comments: