The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Thursday, July 31, 2008

This is not [Artoficially] flavored

Artofficial - Fist Fights and Foot Races

1. K33
2. Big City Bright Lights
3. Skunk Ape
4. Eyes Of A Stranger
5. Too Nasty
6. Gone
7. Clockwork
8. Bottle Of Hope
9. Remember The Days
10. Rewind
11. Word Bending
12. Architekt
13. Sound Check On Saturn
14. Big City Bright Lights (Shin-Ski rmx)

Something tells me that Jazz, Funk, and Hip Hop are meant to be together. If you don't believe me, then just look at these guys. Artofficial is very new, this is their debut album, but I mean, man this is some of the jazziest stuff I heard, and along with that their lyrics are bangin. These cats can really rhyme. These guys are also a live band such as, The Roots, and Crown City Rockers/Mission. Look out for Big City Bright Lights, Rewind, Remember the Days, Eyes of a Stranger, Too Nasty, Word Bending, and Sound Check On Saturn (live instrumental). Don't sleep on this.

Get It!

1 comment:

Djane said...

Ha! These are my peeps from Miami! Im glad to see they are getting the respect they deserve world wide :) Seeing this made my day!