The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Sunday, July 13, 2008

U-N-I-verse


U-N-I - Fried Chicken and Watermelon

1. Introduction
2. The Launch
3. Soul-Hop
4. Let Me BE
5. The Show 2007
6. Do Wit Me
7. Let Me Sing For You (Skit)
8. Knock On Wood
9. Fat Girl
10. The Proposal
11. Castlevania
12. LapDance
13. Beautiful Day
14. K.R.E.A.M.

U-N-I, are 2 dudes from Inglewood, California, who really remind me of The Cool Kids. Although that may be so, their music is still pretty bangin. I had this album (which is their debut album) in rotation for a good couple of weeks. I think you heads will like this, so add it to your collection. Look out for K.R.E.A.M, Castelvania, Beautiful Day, and Soul-Hop.

Get It!



No comments: