The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Untitled


NaS - Untitled

  1. Queens Get the Money
  2. Can't Stop Us Now (feat. Eban Thomas of The Stylistics & The Last Poets)
  3. Breathe
  4. Make The World Go Round (feat. Chris Brown & The Game)
  5. Hero (feat. Keri Hilson)
  6. America
  7. Sly Fox
  8. Testify
  9. N.I.G.G.E.R. (The Slave and the Master)
  10. Untitled
  11. Fried Chicken (feat. Busta Rhymes)
  12. Project Roach (feat. The Last Poets)
  13. Ya'll My Niggas
  14. We're Not Alone (feat. Mykel)
  15. Black President (feat. Johnny Polygon)
Well I'm sure you all basically have the album already, but this is the actual download, the CD on retail. I haven't listened to it yet cause its downloading as we speak, but its NaS, it has to be at least good if not great.

No comments: