The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Monday, July 21, 2008

What If...I posted my 111th post

Jazz Poets Society - The Show [Live]

1. Intro
2. Aboriginals
3. Aboriginals (Radio Mix)
4. Brothers Ain't Ready
5. Cool
6. Hello
7. Hot
8. I Don't Know
9. Omar
10. Sugar
11. The Cypher (ft. GRFX, Asheru & Danja M)
12. Umbrellas
13. Webeso Cool (Radio Mix)
14. What If...

Well, if you haven't noticed by now I love jazzy hip hop, and this is just icing on the cake. These guys are called The Jazz Poets Society and might I add they are quite jazzy. It's a live album, but it's really great quality. This is a little gem that not a lot of people know about. If you want something rare, with jazzy beats, look no further. You should definitely add this to your library.

Get It!

No comments: