The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Monday, July 21, 2008

What IS black patch warfare??

Common Market - Black Patch Warfare EP

1. Black Patch War
2. Oldham Era
3. Watership Down
4. Red Leaves
5. His Eminence
6. Trouble Is
7. Bonanza

Well you should know about Common Market now after i posted their debut album. Now its time to get you further into their music. This right here is their newest release, which is still about politics and the economy, nothings really changed. Lyrically Ra Scion still comes up with some crazy political rhymes. If you liked the previous post I made from them, give this EP a listen.

Get It!

No comments: