The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Thursday, August 14, 2008

1+1=2!

I don't know if you guys remember but earlier on (way earlier on) I made a post about this cat Add-2 from Chi-town. If you know what I'm talking about then you know that he can spit. He has a complex style, kinda like Jay-Z in Reasonable Doubt, but let's not get too carried away. Here's a new track off his up and coming mixtape called Tale of Two Cities v.2 which drops on friday. I'll keep you posted on that so check back. Check out the track, and watch out for this guy in the future.

Add-2 - Pride

"I'm so outta my mind, that I should borrow a brain"

Props to 2dopeboyz

Also, check out this interview with Add-2 that I found on his Myspace.

No comments: