The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Choice is yours.

Choice37 - Diligence

1. People Music
2. Conversate ft. Kero One & El Gambina
3. Wings ft. Braille (of Lightheaded)
4. Tomorrow ft. Othello (of Lightheaded)
5. Love Vs. Vanity
6. Search
7. Balance
8. Piece ft. Blu
9. Rhythm
10. Take Your Time ft. Aloe Blacc
11. Back to Cuba ft. The Earl & Lauren Santiago
12. Hope ft. Lauren Santiago
13. Part of Me ft. Jung
14. Conversate [Remix] ft. Kero One & El Gambina
15. Wonder

Wow...I can't believe I've never heard of this guy Choice37. This album is great, it's everything that I love in an album, plus more. It's got jazzy chill beats, ill lyrics from Choice (as well as the guest emcees), and great production. Thanks to Heaps at Musical Schizophrenia for enlightening me. I just downloaded it, and I'm already posting it, that's pretty rare. I only do that with albums that deserve it, and this one really deserves to promotion. I dont know much about this guy Choice37, except that his album is an instant classic! And that he's from a group called The Longevity Crew (I'll be checking them out too). His music is very similar to that of Surreal, Lightheaded, and etc; VERY jazzy in its content. It's very refreshing to hear something this good. Download it, you wont be dissapointed.

Get It!

No comments: