The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Friday, August 8, 2008

The Find.


Alright guys, here's a little treat for you. The folks over at Musical Schizophrenia have been working on this magazine for quite a while. They also asked me to be apart of it, and I agreed. I submitted my interview with Son of Ran. The magazine came out really well, props to Heaps and the MS crew. Check me out, my interview starts on the 4th page. The magazine is in PDF format, and you can also request a printed copy if you want, but for that you have to email the MS team at thefindmagazine@gmail.com. Get to it!

The Find Magazine: Issue Zero

No comments: