The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Leave It All Behind....well most of it.

I had always had Foreign Exchange's first album (Connected) hidden somewhere in the vaults, and just recently I found it and finally started to really listen to it. The only way to describe it is by direct quotation from my brother: "The album of the century." Now that might be a little overboard since hes a major Little Brother fan, but Connected is a very well done album; lyrics and production. Phonte, and Nicolay make a masterful overseas (Nicolay resides in The Netherlands) duo. Ill be putting up my review and download for Connected soon.

Anyway, here is the trailer for their second collaboration Leave It All Behind. Check it out.

No comments: