The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Thursday, August 14, 2008

"The one man duo, better known as Add T double U Oh"


Add-2 - Tale of Two's City Vol.2 (mixtape)

1. Add's Conscience
2. Pride
3. Let It Bang
4. Add's Deconstruction Freestyle
5. Declaration
6. Just Tryna Be Loved
7. H.E.R Story
8. Players Ball
9. Project 94
10. The Dating Game
11. Lights Out
12. For My Niggas
13. Addiction
14. Got To Go
15. Get Buck Freestyle
16. Certified Track Killa
17. Walk With Me
18. Give It To You
19. Don't Let Them
20. Black Amerikkka
21. In The Life Race

So here's that Add-2 mixtape that I promised you guys. 2Dopeboyz posted it up earlier than expected haha. Add-2 comes with 21 tracks of crazyness. Seriously this guy is awesome. I'm starting to like him more and more with every listen. He's a very good lyricist, even off the top of the dome. Wow. I never thought I'd be bumpin to his stuff like this. Check out the tape. I promise you'll like it if not love it.

Get It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As always Add-2 delivered another classic mixtape