The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Preach the gospel


Praverb - The Gospel is Free (Mixtape)

1. Bury Me An Emcee
2. Looking At Your Freeverse
3. Lost Ones Freeverse
4. Door To My Life Freeverse
5. Da Grind Freeverse
6. Righteous To Go Freeverse
7. I Dont Know Officer Freeverse
8. Go Crazy Freeverse
9. Milk Em Freeverse
10. Here We Come Freeverse
11. Lovely Morning Freeverse
12. Never Enough Freeverse
13. Throw Some D's Freeverse
14. Religion Is Rap Snippet
15. Christ Cypher (V.A.)

I'm not gonna lie, I'm not that much of a religious person, so I'm pretty surprised at myself for downloading this. Praverb is a Christian Hip Hop artist who doesn't disappoint. Even if you arent that religious like myself I can guarantee that you will like this cat. He rhymes in such a way that you wouldn't think he does Christian Hip Hop. Check it out for yourself. Also be sure to check his blog! Look out for his album called Center Of Attention.

Get It!

No comments: