The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Retro Electro

Alright folks, you already know how much I love Jay Electronica, and seriously I got excited when I saw this post over at 2dopeboyz. It was a mixtape/compilation put together by another blogger, but the thing is when I looked at the track list, there were a few songs I've never heard of, so I decided to check it out. Instead of posting the whole mixtape, I'm going to pick out and give you the new songs, so you wont have to bother with duplicates and whatnot. Your welcome. check out the tracks!

Jay Electronica - Retro Electro

Jay Electronica - Posers

The second track isnt much to be excited about...but It's still some new Jay Electronica stuff.

No comments: