The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Friday, August 1, 2008

Rocking The Bells...


Alright guys, tomorrow I'm gunna to be at Rock The Bells the whole day, here in Miami. I really can't wait, It's gunna be amazing! I'll be sure to fill you guys in, and review the concert when I get back. I'm so excited right now, my boy Jay got a press pass so hopefully he can get me backstage with him too. I'll try to get a couple shoutouts for the site, hopefully from Jay Electronica, or The Cool Kids. Just letting you know before hand, that if I don't post anything until Sunday, it's because of RTB.

Keep rockin fresh,

Optimus

No comments: