The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Saturday, August 30, 2008

What wrong with Elevator Music


Sene - Elevator Music (A Collection of Rejected Excellence)

[See track listing above]

I've had Sene in my archives for a while, but I never really listened to him. I think I'll start now haha. Here's what Sene has to say about this free compilation...

A Collection of Rejected Excellence is a series (CORE SERIES) the homie Blu started with his release of “Lifted.” This release “Elevator Music” follows suit as a group of songs without the fast food traits of a mixtape. This is just a collection of music I’ve made and liked..Songs from scattered releases and imports. Blended together. Check it out and hopefully yall enjoy; maybe get to know me a little better… - Sene

Get It!

No comments: