The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Back in the day...

I don't know about you guys but sometimes I get a little reminiscent of the 90's. When I was a younger I used to watch some baller cartoons after school, such as, Mighty Max, Bonkers, Goof Troop, TMNT (even up until 2003), Darkwing Duck, Tale spin, Street Sharks, Extreme Dinosaurs, X-Men, Spiderman, Gargoyles, and my favorite of them all...SWAT KATZ. Later on I got into that anime tip, and started watching Toonami and DBZ religiously. They used to have some good cartoon's on TV back in the day...I really have no idea what happened.

Swat Katz: Season 1


Swat Katz: Season 2


ahh the good ole days.

No comments: