The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Monday, September 1, 2008

Manic Mondays #1: Do you know your alphabet?

Apparently K. Sparks is going to send out a new track every Monday. Hes calling this Manic Mondays. Check out this new track that he just sent over to me. This guy kills the alphabet. I haven't seen this done since Papoose came out with Alphabetical Slaughter.

"Shout out to all of the Hip Hop and blog sites first and foremost for all of the support they show me...secondly shout out to Crooked I and Mickey Factz cuz both of those cats really took leaking records to another level...my goal is to provide the people with quality music in the same fashion...I challenged myself to rip this dictionary shit from A-Z, get familiar"
-K. SPARKS



K. Sparks - Dictionary

And on that note, I'm out for the night.

No comments: