The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

"Half man, half amazing"

I know this isn't Hip Hop, but it is some BA artwork. Dustin d'Arnault did a masterful job in creating, and telling this story of The Half-man.
"This comic tells the tale about a brave young boy and his quest to save his ill father. The Half-man is based on the African myth about a strange man eating creature that haunts the deepest parts of the jungle. The legend goes on to state that any man that crosses his path he challenges. Those that win his challenge reap great rewards, however those that fail pay with their lives."
You can get it for $13.60. Buy it here.

No comments: