The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Monday, September 1, 2008

Trolley Stop Ent. and The Morning Tilts present: The Cool Kids - Track 7 and Track 10

Alright kidds I got a little treat for you. The other day me and Shogun were perusing through the archives, when we came across a couple of gems. I've been listening to The Cool Kids since the summer of 07, when they were first starting out. My first taste of them was by word of my brother. He gave me a few songs including Gold And A Pager, Mikey Rocks, 88, Pump Up The Volume, Black Mags, and One Two. He also gave me a bunch of dope unnamed tracks, which are the gems I mentioned earlier. So being the kind individuals that we are, we decided to bless you guys with these (as far as we're aware) unreleased Cool Kids tracks. We say consider them unreleased because we've never found them on any website, blog, or even forum. If you've heard these before, then let us know, so we can stop taking the credit for them. There's six tracks in all, and we will be releasing them simultaneously, for the next 3 Mondays. One track here on The Trolley Stop, and one track over at The Morning Tilts. The tracks don't have names, so we've decided to release them as is (Track 6, Track 7, Track 10, etc). So with no further ado, in collaboration with The Morning Tilts, I present the first 2 tracks.

Get It Here: The Cool Kids - Track 10

Now head over to The Morning Tilts for Track 7.

No comments: