The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Monday, September 8, 2008

Trolley Stop Ent. and The Morning Tilts present: The Cool Kids - Track 12 (Gold Chain) and Track 14 (Dreamin')

So here's the second installation of those unreleased Cool Kids tracks we promised you. This week I have some more speaker poppin, bass filled musical fun. Track 12, which I like to call "Gold Chain" is another one of those head nodding, beat thumping tracks, that you all have come to know and love from The Cool Kids.

The Cool Kids - Tack 12 (Gold Chain)

The track over at TMT take an entirely different approach...head over to The Morning Tilts to see what I'm talking about.

P.S. - If you cats post up the songs, please give credit where credit is due. Maybe it was a coincidence that they put them up the same day as us (which I highly doubt), but anyway just give us props if you do post them. Thanks.

"Every track I'm attackin, is unforgettable."
-Mikey Rocks

Unforgettable is right.

4 comments:

Jay Santos said...

WOAH, that's so cool. I heard that The Morning Tilts was a pretty cool hip hop blog too

Francis Vallejo said...

gettin shouts on nahright now...keep grinding

Anonymous said...

in the morning i tilt for my daily dosage

nike basketball sneaker and shoe said...

wow. IT is a cool story