The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Trolley Stop & TMT present: Instrumental Challenge: Get Em Girls pt. 2

The title is self explanatory. The Trolley Stop and The Morning Tilts are collaborating once again to bring you an instrumental challenge. The beat is an old Dipset beat that Shogun found in his old Mp3 files. It's pretty epic. I encourage all emcees to submit their take on this instrumental. If we like it, we'll post it, its as simple as that. Send all your entries to: Trolleystopent@gmail.com. Get to it!

Get 'Em Girls pt. 2 Instrumental


Keep rockin fresh,

Optimus & Shogun

No comments: