The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Manic Mondays #6: Rewind

"I wanna say thanks to all of the Hip Hop websites, and blog sites that continue to show support for my music...This is a song that I recorded for a project I'm working on called The Red Tape...All of the songs on the album will be produced by Kurser...I got my family Angelous on the track and he did the damn thing...this song is essentially us just straight spittin, no auto tune, straight lyrics...Additional to the Red Tape I will also be releasing a mixtape with Angelous shortly entitled Two Worlds, once it drops I'll make sure ya'll get that as well." -K. SPARKS

K. Sparks (ft. Angelous) - Rewind

No comments: