The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Manic Mondays #10: Movin On

I know I'm a little late....but bare with me here.

“Movin On is a song that will also be on The Red Tape album myself and Kurser are workin on. We’re shootin for sometime in December to put that project out. Tina came to my studio and laced the hook, and as always Kurser did his thing with the beat. The content on this song is about movin past the negativity and movin towards goals that have yet to be achieved. Shout out to everybody that supports my movement, it’s much appreciated…I’ll check ya’ll next week” -K. SPARKS

K. Sparks - Movin On

No comments: