The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Karma Loop and The Cool Kids T-shirt contest


Karma Loop and The Cool Kids are holding a T-Shirt design contest. The winner receives $5,000 bucks for anything their heart desires and $5,000 Karma Loop bucks to spend on fresh clothes. My boy Dustin d'Arnault submitted a fresh design which I would really like to see printed (click the pictures for a better view). Vote for my man if you're feeling this design.

"This design brings together many elements from the Cool Kids music. Elements such as Saturday morning cartoons, bowls of cereal, boom boxes and bikes are scattered through out the shirt. The image is designed to wrap around the torso."
-Dustin d'Arnault

Voting ends at the end of January, so hurry up and vote!

No comments: