The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Monday, December 8, 2008

Manic Mondays # 14 and 15 - Hard Lemonade + Rain

Well now, this weeks been a pretty busy one. I went up to Georgia for a college showcase tournament with my club soccer team. We played hard, but in the end I guess the cold weather took a toll on us since we originate from Miami. Anyway, that's the reason I haven't posted anything this past week, so I'm here to rekindle that Hip Hop fire; to get you guys some new stuff, and update you on what I've been bumpin'. So to get started we'll do a combo, Manic Mondays week 14 and 15! Check it out kiddies.

K. Sparks (MM #14) - Hard Lemonade

K. Sparks (MM #15) - Rain

No comments: