The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Love Supreme

U-N-I - A Love Supreme

1. My Life
2. Windows
3. Supreme
4. Hollywood Hiatus
5. Lately
6. Pulp Fiction Part 1 f. Fashawn
7. The Grudge
8. Voltron
9. Stylin
10. Hammertime
11. Calendar Girls
12. Lauren London
13. Black Sky
14. Halftime
15. A Love Supreme

Looks like U-N-I is back at it again since their debut album Fried Chicken and Watermelon. I'm pretty excited to hear from them in such a long time. I'm currently in the process of downloading the free album, so I haven't listened to it yet. I'll update with a short review on this later today. But why wait for me? Download it and find out for yourself!

Get It!

No comments: