The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Manic Mondays # 31?? - Relationships

Manic monday 31??!! I've missed ALOT.

Damn, This dude has been going strong with these even before my absence. Well, since there's too many tracks I've missed to post up, I'm just gonna post up the most recent one hes sent out. Check it outtt.

" My Goal with Manic Mondays is to cover every possible topic within 52 weeks...with that said I realized that I have yet to do a song about Relationships...This song covers mostly every racial background and every type of female in the world...I'm pretty sure the experiences may vary slightly but over all we can all relate to dealing with one of the many personalities I discussed in this song...the talented Teau Johnson did her thing on this record...and Bobby Bob laced the production end...along with The Red Tape and The Blue Tape myself and Bobby will drop a project around the same period called Positive over Negative...shout out to EVERY website that supports my music...much respect to all of you..."
-K. SPARKS

K. Sparks - Relationships

No comments: