The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Rising up.

TreaZon - 9 Steps

[Tracklisting above]

Wow, lately there's been a lot of young cats creepin on the come up including TreaZon, Nero and QuESt. But this time TreaZon is the one in the spot light. I never knew this cat could rhyme so slick. I've heard of him from the other bloggers but I never really gave him my attention until I heard Elevator Music. That sealed the deal for me. And today was his well awaited mixtape release via 2DopeBoyz-Illroots collaboration. The mixtape was produced by the one and only 9th Wonder. Props to TreaZon for doin it big. Check it outtttt.

Get It!

No comments: