The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Some Beautiful Music for the ears.

Luck-One & Dekk - Beautiful Music

1. 80’s Back
2. The Coolax
3. Prince Wit’ a Thousand
4. Could’ve Been Me (feat. Randa Smith)
5. Back At Long Last (feat. Immaculate)
6. Road To Destiny (feat. Immaculate)
7. When I Forget (feat. Nafisaria)

Alright check this out. Lets just say, me and hip hop, havent been doing too well lately. Ive been getting kinda bored of the same artists over and over. Recently I logged only the blog, and came across a certain update from Musical Schizophrenia. Luck-One and Dekk are new to the game, each from a different background except for the fact that the duo is based in Portland, Oregon. Luck-One (the emcee) was apparently locked up for over 5 years. Dekk, on the other had, has a degree in sociology from Oregon U, and has a knack for producing. Never the less, regardless of different backgrounds these two artists come together to make some Beautiful Music for us. So check these cats out. I'm sure we'll be hearing more from them in the future...

Get It!

No comments: