The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Blackout 2 is coming!

Well if you haven't heard by now, Meth and Red are coming out with another album, Blackout 2, a sequel to their collabo album. The tracklisting has been released:

1. B.O.2 (INTRO)
2. I’M DOPE NI**A
3. A-YO – feat. Saukrates
4. DANGERUS MCEES
5. ERRBODY SCREAM – feat. Keith Murray
6. HEY ZULU
7. CITY LIGHTS – feat. Bun B
8. FATHER’S DAY
9. MRS. INTERNATIONAL (SKIT)
10. MRS. INTERNATIONAL – feat. Erick Sermon
11. HOW BOUT DAT – feat. Ready Roc & Streetlife
12. DIS IZ 4 ALL MY SMOKERS
13. LOCK DOWN (SKIT) – feat. DJ Kayslay
14. FOUR MINUTES TO LOCK DOWN – feat. Raekwon & Ghostface killah
15. NEVA HERD DIS B 4
16. I KNOW SUMPTN – feat. Poo Bear
17. A LIL BIT – feat. Melanie Rutherford

And they have also released a track for your listening pleasure:

Method Man & Red Man - 4 Minutes To Lockdown ft. Raekwon & Ghostface Killah

I'm really excited for this album.

No comments: